Speed Dating Protocol
Instructions (About 15 Minutes):
- Partner up with someone in your group.
- Each “date” is given 2 minutes. Both people must ask the questions and get some quick answers.
- After two minutes you will be given instructions to find a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th date.
- After all dates have been concluded, summarize your dates in 5 or less words.
- Circle the date that was most interesting to you. Interesting could be most alike, most different, or most unique.
- Find that person and give them a friendly “High Five.”
- The whole group will debrief the protocol.
- Speed Dating Form (Feel free to alter questions).